Contribute to Climbing Frames UK
Climbing Frames UK have been working with parents, families and kids since 2004, and now we're looking to take the next step in our partnership with you, our community, and invite you to post news, information and articles that are important to you on our blog. Our blog has always been used by us to pass on information that we feel is useful to our community, but now we feel it is time to open it up and accept articles and posts from you directly.
Why would you want to write a guest post for Climbing Frames UK?
If you are, have been, or are planning to be a parent then you're likely to be interested in similar things to other members of our community, whether they are visitors to our blog, facebook friends, twitter followers, or other users/members. We have thousands of people who visit us and interact daily, so your news, event or article will undoubtedly get the attention it deserves.
What We Are Looking For
At Climbing Frames UK, we have two types of contributors:
- Guest bloggers. We frequently accept guest posts from members of the parenting community, whether you're a mum with something great to say, or an independent blogger. The content of guest posts can vary a lot, ranging from specific expertise and experience, to suggestions of days out or cooking ideas. We have included some examples of good posts, suggested topics, writer’s guidelines and the rules for guest posts below. At this time guest bloggers are not paid.
- Long-term bloggers. From time to time we also select regular paid authors, often from among our guest bloggers. These authors make a regular commitment to post on Climbing Frames UK and will receive their own login. Watch our blog for writer openings.
If you’re interested in doing either type of writing for us, please use the form below to submit an article, or a general enquiry if you have further questions.
Guest Writer’s Guidelines
Whether you’re interested in guest blogging or a longer relationship, please take some time to read our blog, so you can get the idea of what we're about. We’re looking for well-written posts/articles that mum's, dad's and children will be interested in reading.
If you submit an article for publication, make sure it is an original article, There is no need to submit an article that has already been published elsewhere, it’ll not get published again on Climbing Frames UK.
Here are some great topics:
- Events, trips & days's out
- Meals or cooking ideas with the kids
- Fun activities at home or in the garden
- Product reviews and suggestions
- General information/discussion
Rules for Featured Posts
Here are some basic “rules and guidelines” to bear in mind when writing or submitting a guest post.
- Posts must have 500 words minimum
- Submit your post using the form below, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If emailing send the blog as a .doc or .txt file. Don’t send us your post in the body of your email
- Spell check before sending your post(s)
- We reserve the right to edit your post (heading, strong tags, punctuation, grammar, etc)
- We will only feature up to two external links to your own blog, external websites or your bio
- We will not post links to affiliate sites, or questionable websites (link farms, advertising, adult)
- If you write about an experience you had (good or bad), please do not mention any specific names
- Make sure it is an original article that had not been previously published, and you agree the post(s) will never be republished elsewhere
- We respond to all inquiries so please do not panic if you don't hear back from us immediately
- If you’re not sure, send a sample of your work or a link to a sample
Thank you very much for your interest in Climbing Frames UK and working with us to make our community bigger and better than ever. We look forward to hearing from you and featuring your articles soon.
If you have any questions please contact the Climbing Frames UK Marketing Department (email@example.com)