The Summer holidays are fast approaching! How are you going to keep the kids entertained for a whole 6 weeks!?
Keeping them entertained both at home and out, can be difficult to organise! It can also be exhausting and expensive. But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Here are some great ideas we have come up with on how to have fun with your children in the Summer Holidays:
– Go For walks! With your dog? This can be a walk in the village, the woods or to the park!
– Visit the beach! Swim in the sea, take a picnic and play some beach games.
– Spend a day on the Climbing Frame! See who can swing the highest, who can draw the best picture on the Chalk board and who can hang on the Trapeze bar for the longest!
– If you do not have a Climbing Frame then Buy one! Click HERE to view our range! Your children could even enjoy helping you to build the frame.
– Go Swimming! Children love to swim. Especially if they have rides, Some swimming centres even have flumes.
– Make a daisy chain. The children could make their grand parents a daisy chain necklace or bracelet.
– Play mini golf. Children love this! In many mini golf activities the children will go inside and out, and up and over different activities.
– Visit the Zoo! See what weird a funny animals you can find.
– Invite friends over and have a duvet movie night.
– Go on a Bike Ride. With family & friends. You could even stop for a picnic!
– Go Camping! Pitch a tent up and enjoy watching the stars at night
– See what amazing things you can find in a museum
– Bowling – See how many strikes you can get! You cannot use the bumpers!
– Go on the scariest ride at the best theme park! Great for adults too!
There are SO MANY things you can do in the Summer Holidays! We would love to hear what you like doing best!